SAP Business One is an ERP software specially designed for small and mid-sized enterprises. This solution is powered by SAP HANA over a standard Microsoft SQL database. SAP HANA uses an in-memory technology which massively improves the performance and real-time data processing speed.
Why cloud over on-premise?
Cloud solution provides a fuss-free and quick implementation without requiring any huge upfront investment. All necessary infrastructure from hardward to software, security & storage, are taken care off by the cloud provider. Therefore, you and your team can focus on more important matters.
SAP B1 HANA on cloud architecture components
- A virtual private cloud (VPC) configured with 2 subnets, one public and the other private. The SAP HANA instance is placed in the private subnet to restrict direct exposure to the internet.
- An NAT bastion host is deployed on the public subnet for VMs to access the internet and allowing inbound SSH access to the instance itself
- A Windows Server 2012 instance deployed in the public subnet for SAP HANA Studio
- A SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) instance deployed in the private subnet for the SAP HANA database and for SAP Business One Server with the required bandwidth and storage requirements
- A Windows Server 2012 instance deployed in the private subnet for SAP B1 Client for administration purposes
- Persisitant storage volumes configured to meet or exceed SAP HANA key performance indicators
Think SAP Business One is the right choice for your company? Get in touch with us!
iMatriz Solutions Pte Ltd,
#07-42 Woodlands 11, Singapore 737853
(+65) 6734 3400 / 6652 2450 / 9298 1343