What is it?
SAP B1 is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software platform specially designed for small and mid-sized businesses.
Our SAP B1 will be using SAP HANA instead of the traditional SQL database. SAP HANA uses an in-memory technology which massively improves the performance and processing speed regardless of the volume of data stored.
Accounting & Financial Management
- Streamline all financial and accounting processes
- Create financial report and analysis from real-time data
- Manage & automate operation of key accounting processes from journals, account receivables and payables
- Have full control over cash flow, fixed assets and obtain financial records of business projects and budgets
Sales & Customer Relationship Management
- Create sales quotation, orders and invoices etc.
- Track sales from the very beginning to final closing
- Outlook integration for managing customers’ contacts & relations
- Stay connected on the move with data easily accessible over the web
- Manage and plan services efficiently
Purchasing & Inventory Management
- Procurement management from purchase orders/deliveries, good receipts/returns, invoices to credit notes etc.
- Warehouse & accounting integration for easy purchase planning
- Real-time inventory management with detailed item purchasing information
- Generate integrated reports with real-time data
Analytics & Reporting
- Interactive dashboard with real-time reports
- Crystal Reports integration
- “Drag & Relate” function to get an overview of business operations
There are several factors that influence the cost of implementing an SAP Business One solution. As all company has different needs, it’s best to seek the help of an SAP certified partner. Get in touch with our team of consultants and we’ll get a demo ready for you!
iMatriz Solutions Pte Ltd,
#07-42 Woodlands 11, Singapore 737853
(+65) 6734 3400 / 6652 2450 / 9298 1343